Before you start working with Coople, you will need to attend an Assessment Session.
Please click the link below and choose a time slot to attend an assessment session at our Coople office.
1. Make sure to complete your Coople profile before attending the Assessment:
- Personal details, including National Insurance number
- Select the Job Profiles you’re interested in
- Upload documents:
- Passport or national ID card (good quality scan or photo). No driving licence.
- Any additional Right to Work documents you need such as visa or residency card (good quality scan or photo)
- Up-to-date CV
2. What you need to bring to the Assessment:
- Passport or national ID card
- Any additional Right to Work documents you have such as visa or residency card
- We do not accept Tier 4 Student Visa’s
3. What you need to wear to the Assessment:
- Professional attire (e.g. no sportswear, caps or light jeans)
- If you are applying for Hospitality work you will need to attend in a smart black shirt, trousers, and shoes