How to find customer service jobs with Coople
We connect you to rewarding part-time, full-time and temporary customer service jobs. As one of Coople’s skilled customer service assistants, you will be required to perform a variety of tasks, including investigating and resolving customers enquiries, answering incoming calls and maintaining strong rapport with customers.
With Coople, you can work flexibly to reach your goals. Whether you want to learn new skills or cover essential expenses, we strive to connect you to rewarding work so that you can reach your personal and/or professional goals.
Explore our many job profiles to find rewarding opportunities across different skill, experience, and salary levels.
What you can expect when working as a customer support advisor with Coople:
- Answer and resolve customer queries in a thorough and enthusiastic manner, delivering top of the class customer experience
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Resolve service problems by investigating customer complaints and enquiries
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Respond to calls, emails and messages in a timely and professional manner, establishing rapport with customers
Which skills do we look for in customer service assistants?
Our customer service jobs do not always require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Strong interpersonal skills – an outgoing and friendly personality is a must!
- Enthusiasm to learn and deliver quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor, applicants must be comfortable interacting with a variety of customers on a daily basis
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, must be able to think quickly on their feet to provide solutions and get to the bottom of customer queries
- First class telephone manner is a must!
If specific experience is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or Outlook
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Additionally, remote working opportunities may require specific equipment. When applying for remote customer service jobs, you may need supporting work from home set-ups (e.g. laptop, headset and a strong internet connection). If this is the case, hiring companies will state so clearly in the job description.
How to prepare for your customer service jobs.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your shift as a customer support advisor. This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform will be provided
- Workers may need to have knowledge of IT software
More importantly, when you are adequately prepared for your role, you can perform at your best to make each shift a rewarding one. This will help you to build your platform reputation and connect you with more hiring companies, meaning you can find more work to support you on your way to your goals.
Ready to find customer service jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover customer service agent jobs that work for you.