Find picker and packer jobs near you
You can find flexible, rewarding picker packer jobs nearby when you work with Coople. We connect our workers to a variety of opportunities, meaning you can apply to varying roles and shifts across a range of skill and experience levels. These include warehouse handlers, stockroom assistants, warehouse operatives and more.
With Coople, you can work flexibly whenever, wherever with our varied shift patterns. We strive to connect our workers with rewarding temporary, part-time and full-time roles, so you can be sure each shift will be a great one.
What you can expect when applying to picker packer jobs with Coople:
- Picking and packing goods on a production line according to orders
- Weighing and labelling packaged goods
- Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Inspecting items to ensure quality
- Transporting goods to shipping facilities
- Maintaining warehouse inventory to track orders and ensure inventory is accurately recorded
- Reporting problems to supervisors
Which skills do we look for in picker packers?
Sometimes, our roles do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills – high level of efficiency and time management required to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills, applicants must be able to work well independently and/or with team members
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
If specific experience or skills are required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- 6+ months experience in the warehouse sector
- Experience using an RF scanner
- Experience in the 3PL (third-party logistics) sector
How to prepare for your role as a picker packer.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your picker packer job.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform and safety equipment (eg. safety shoes) will be provided
- Health and safety training – you will be invited to complete a training session before your first shift as a stockroom assistant
- Working environment details – if you are applying to a factory or warehouse where food is stored, you may be exposed to cooler temperatures. Be sure to dress appropriately!
Making sure to read through the job requirements and having the right job profiles added to your account will help to increase your chances of getting hired. This will also save you time when applying for and finding rewarding work that is right for you.
Furthermore, when you are adequately prepared for your role, you can perform at your best, allowing you to build your platform reputation and find more work to help you reach your goals.
Ready to find picker packer jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover picker packer jobs that work for you.