Find delivery driver jobs near you with Coople.
Also known as courier drivers, delivery drivers work as part of a team to ensure items are correctly packed, packaged and delivered on time to their destination. A delivery driver’s primary duties include transporting goods to clients or customers, scheduling delivery times and collecting parcels.
Coople connects jobseekers with flexible part-time and full-time opportunities to suit every schedule. Whether you’re looking for jobs to last a few hours or for several months, you can find the right opportunity for you on the Coople Jobs App.
We work with jobseekers of all skill levels and industry backgrounds. It’s our mission to make flexible work a rewarding experience for you today, tomorrow and every day after that. As your employer, we aim to connect you to with valuable work opportunities to help you reach your goals.
Whether you’re looking for work in London or somewhere else, you’ll find something to suit you. We pride ourselves on listing only the very best delivery driver jobs. Download the Coople Jobs App and find work you love today.
What can you expect when applying for delivery driver jobs with Coople?
Different companies might have different requirements, but for the most part your duties as a delivery driver will be largely the same:
- Packing, loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Sorting packages and planning to find the most efficient delivery routes
- Following processes and procedures to ensure customers can track their deliveries accurately
- Obtaining signatures from customers upon delivery
- Keeping delivery records up to date
What skills do we look for in our courier drivers?
Not all of our delivery driver jobs require previous experience. When this is the case, it will be stated clearly in the job description. For example, it may say:
- No experience required
- Strong physical stamina – must be able to drive, walk and lift for extended periods of time
- Excellent knowledge of local area and surrounding neighbourhoods
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Quality verbal communication skills
If specific experience is required, this will also be clearly highlighted in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- Full, clean and valid driving license
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Six or more months prior experience working as a courier
How to prepare for your role as a delivery driver
There are a number of things to consider when starting your job as a delivery driver. These could include:
- Specific dress code
- Whether or not uniform and equipment will be provided
- Job-specific training (if this is mandatory, it will be stated clearly in the job description)
To increase your chances of getting hired, we recommend reading through the job requirements and making sure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will save you time when applying for work. Adding a great ‘about me’ section and uploading your professional documents will help you stand out with prospective employers.
Being adequately prepared for your delivery driver role will also ensure that each shift you work is a great one. This in turn will help to build your platform reputation, allowing you to find regular work to help you reach your goals.
Ready to find delivery driver jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover courier jobs that work for you.
Get the Coople Jobs App
Scan this qr code to download the app
Available for iOS and Android