Updated as of 20th January, 2022
Your health and safety remain our top priority. Winter is here and we are mostly indoors, where the risk of COVID-19 transmission is much higher. Due to the rising number of cases, it is especially important that we all do our part by complying with the current rules of conduct.
On the 19th January 2022, the Federal Council decided that the measures against the spread of the coronavirus adopted on 17 December 2021 would be partially extended until the end of February (home office, contact quarantine) or provisionally even until the end of March 2022. In addition, the duration of isolation and quarantine was already reduced to five days on the 12th January 2022.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely with our clients and the authorities and will use this blog post to provide you with the latest information at all times.
- Unless you have been informed otherwise, your Coople jobs will take place and you can start them as usual.
- Please note that some jobs require the 3 or 2G(+) rule. Please only apply if you can meet the 3 or 2G(+) rule at the time of the job.
- To ensure your health and safety, we speak separately to all our outreach operations to ensure that you are able to follow the social distancing rules and are provided with appropriate protective clothing (e.g. gloves or mask). The need for this varies case by case and will therefore be discussed by us in each situation individually.
- If you develop flu-like symptoms, especially a new, continuous dry cough, fatigue, fever, loss or change to your sense of taste and smell, please call your doctor immediately, do not go to work and call us on +41 44 554 50 00 after cancelling your shift in the Coople Jobs App. Our strike policy will not apply in this case.
- If you are not comfortable with attending a shift due to health concerns, you can cancel your shift and our strike policy will not apply. However, you will need to call us to let us know, in addition to cancelling your shift(s) in the Coople Jobs App.
We are continuing to monitor the situation in consultation with the Federal Office of Public Health to adjust our policies as and when needed.
In the meantime, please follow the following federal rules of conduct and hygiene to protect yourself:
- Keep contact with other people to a minimum.
- Wear a mask when meeting others if possible.
- Keep your distance from other people and reduce your contact with others.
- Ventilate your surroundings regularly (every 30 minutes if possible).
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly.
- If you have symptoms, get tested immediately and stay at home.
- Work in a home office if possible.
- Get vaccinated and, if recommended, have a booster vaccination carried out.
Further information and useful explanatory videos can be found at: www.foph-coronavirus.ch
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +41 44 554 50 00 or email email@example.com.
Your Coople Team