Welcome to your flexible work community.
Find out what you can achieve with Coople, share your success stories and learn what benefits you can expect as a Coopler.
Register as a Coopler to get involved and visit our page to learn how Coople works.
Join our community of over 600’000 flexible workers and learn what it means to be a Coopler.
What does it mean to be a Coopler?
Anyone can be a Coopler: students looking to earn extra money, entrepreneurs who want to develop their network, working professionals who want to learn new skills and more. As a Coopler, you’re connected with rewarding opportunities that work for you and your availability.
What can you expect as a Coopler?
- No minimum working hours. Choose when, where and how often you work.
- No interviews.
- Work for different hiring companies and find out what roles suit you best.
- Enjoy exclusive access to a further training budget after you work 88 hours with Coople.
- Find flexible jobs that match your wage expectations. As a Coopler, you’ll never get paid less than minimum wage.
- As your legal employer, we take care of your social Insurance and OASI contributions.
Enjoy exclusive Coopler rewards.
Become one of our dedicated Super Cooplers, take part in our competitions and prize draws which take place four times a year with the chance of winning up to CHF 1‘000.- You can also take advantage of exclusive Coopler discounts and benefits.*
Hear from our Cooplers:
Find out from Cooplers on what it’s like to work with Coople, and how flexible work can support you.
This is how Coople has already been able to help other flexible workers:
Whether you want to further your education, advance your career or earn extra income,As you can find jobs that help you achieve these goals as a Coopler.