How to find customer service agents for your business with Coople
Coople’s skilled customer service agents can perform a variety of tasks, including investigating and resolving customer enquiries, answering incoming calls and maintaining strong rapport with customers. We also cater to many job profiles at different skill, experience, and salary levels.
A good job description should include the following information:
What kind of customer support services are required for your business?
- Resolving service problems by investigating customer complaints and enquiries
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Responding to calls, emails and messages in a timely and professional manner, establishing rapport with customers
If you need more details about the usual customer service agent profiles, including salaries, we recommend you to read the official national descriptions.
Which skills do customer service agents need to have?
If no specific experience is required, you should still say, for example:
- No previous experience needed
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Enthusiasm to learn and deliver quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If specific experience or particular skills are required, please specify what you need. For example:
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What customer service agents should expect and prepare for at your business.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform will be provided
- Workers may need to have knowledge of IT software
Providing this information increases your chances that only the right candidates apply. This will save you time when you make hiring choices. More importantly, when you give our candidates the information they need to succeed, they will be very motivated to do a great job.
Ready to post a customer service agent job?
Get started today and hire professional customer support advisors in an instant.