Find logistics jobs near you.
You can find flexible, rewarding logistics jobs when you work with Coople. We connect our workers to a variety of opportunities, meaning you can apply to a range of roles across different skill and experience levels. These include warehouse handlers, stockroom assistants, pickers and packers and more.
We believe that flexible work can be done differently. Whether you want to save for a holiday, spend more time with the family or eventually get that dream job, we’re here to help you reach your goals with job matches that mean more.
With Coople, you can also work flexibly whenever, wherever with our varied shift patterns.
What you can expect when you apply for logistics jobs with Coople:
- Loading and unloading deliveries with other logisticians
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Keeping meticulous records of warehouse inventory and stock locations
- Checking load for damaged or missing items upon delivery
- Stock counting and location checks
- Cleaning the warehouse
You can also work as a delivery driver with Coople.
Driver (up zo 3.5T)
You can also work as a driver with Coople.
You can also work as a forklift driver with Coople.
Lorry driver (over 3.5T)
You can also work as a lorry driver with Coople.
What skills do you need for logistics jobs?
Sometimes, our roles do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills – high level of efficiency and problem solving skills required to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills, applicants must be able to work well independently and/or with team members
- Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills
- Physical stamina required as the role will involve frequent bending, stooping and heavy lifting
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
If specific experience or skills are required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- 6+ months experience in the logistics sector
- Forklift permit
How to prepare for a logistics job.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your logistics job.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform and safety equipment (e.g. safety shoes) will be provided
- Health and safety training – depending on your job, you will receive a short introduction before your first shift as a logistician. This may cover topics such as manual handling, moving parts, moving machinery, following one way guidelines within the warehouse and high vis uniform requirements while on shift.
To maximise your chances of success when applying to jobs, we encourage you to read through the job requirements and ensure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will allow hiring companies to see whether you fit their criteria, which will speed up the job seeking process.
More importantly, when you are adequately prepared for your role, you can make sure each shift is a great one, helping you to build your platform reputation and find more work to achieve your goals.
Ready to find Logistics jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover logistics jobs that work for you.