How to find flexible barkeeper jobs near you
Find flexible, rewarding barkeeper jobs with Coople. As part of Coople’s professional workforce, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of established restaurants, hotels and bars across Switzerland.
Whether you want to develop your skillset or explore the job market, with Coople you can find the right employers to feel valued at work.
We make it our mission to connect our Cooplers to rewarding work. We work with Cooplers of all skill levels – no matter your industry background, you can find opportunities across diverse job profiles at different skill, experience, and salary levels with Coople.
What you can expect when applying for barkeeper jobs with Coople:
- Serving drinks to customers, making suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area
- Adhering to proper alcohol handling, sanitation and safety procedures
- Interacting with customers to receive and prepare orders and serve drinks
- Checking customer identification to ensure all customers meet legal drinking age
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory
- Providing first class customer service to ensure all customers have an excellent guest experience
Waitresses and waiters
You can also work as a novice, intermediate or expert waitress or waiter with Coople
You can also find work as a kitchen assistant with Coople
You can find work as a sushi chef, commis chef and chef de partie with Coople
Work flexibly as a cleaner with Coople
Which skills do we look for in barkeepers?
Sometimes, our roles do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality to provide a quality customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, must be comfortable speaking to a variety of patrons on a daily basis
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable working in a very busy and fast-paced environment, especially during weekends and evenings
- One year minimum of bar or restaurant experience, including drink preparation
- Food and alcohol handling certification
How to prepare for your bartending job.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your bartending job.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements – be sure to check whether or not uniform will be provided in the job description
- Cocktail making experience – some hiring companies may specifically request previous experience with mixing or creating new cocktails. Be sure to keep an eye out for such hiring specifications in order to ensure the role is the right fit for you!
More importantly, when you are adequately prepared for your role, you can perform at your best to build your platform reputation. This will allow you to find more work to support you on your way to your goals.
Ready to find barkeeper jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover flexible jobs that work for you.