With the Coople platform, the team of an online pharmacy, had direct access to high-quality flexible staffing around the clock.
Challenge: Arranging flexible staffing fast
Just after the COVID-19 outbreak, online medicine orders skyrocketed. As a result, one of the biggest online pharmacies in Switzerland struggled to deliver orders to their customers and had to arrange flexible staffing quickly. However, their traditional staffing agency couldn’t deliver on the high increase of staff required at such short notice.
- Delivery of a large number of normal orders after an unprecedented increase due to the COVID 19 outbreak
- Recruitment of 10 additional employees per day within 12 hours
- Change of internal processes to switch to a digital solution
- Maintain flexibility in order to be able to adjust staffing requirements again after the COVID crisis
How did Coople help with flexible staffing?
With Coople, the largest digital flexible staffing platform in Europe, the pharmacy was able to advertise jobs that were immediately seen by thousands of motivated and qualified workers. They were able to hire the right people within a few hours, because Coople’s algorithm quickly matched and notified the most qualified and skilled flexible staff.
The pharmacy found a solution by stepping away from a traditional agency and embracing the Coople platform, which is available online and via an app. By making the change, the company could tap into a large pool of flexible staff at any given time. This is what the process looked like:
- Job creation: The online pharmacy used the simple job creator in the app to create and post a job in minutes. They set the wage, role and experience they required.
- Discovery process:The job is automatically matched by the Coople algorithm with available, qaulified employees. The employees can apply and appear in the employer’s list of applicants.The employement is completed with just one click.
- Confirm hours:After the job is completed, the employee enters the hours worked and submits it to the online pharmacy for approval. The platform then takes over and completes all administrative work, including payroll.
- Fully vetted workers: Over a hundred qualified candidates applied for the job within a few hours
- Fast delivery: 10 workers were ready to start within 12 hours
- Time saved: Recruiting was quick and easy, flexible and scalable
What our Coopler said about the collaboration:
Coople is always there to support us. I find it motivating that I can choose the jobs that I actually want to do.
Lanre, Super Coopler