Find event promotion jobs in London
Event promoters are responsible for advertising and promoting upcoming events. As part of Coople’s professional workforce, you will be required to perform a variety of tasks, including generating awareness around upcoming events, as well as upselling, planning and arranging events. Coople will connect you to fulfilling part-time, full-time and temporary event promotion jobs near you.
Coople connects you with jobs to help you achieve your personal and/or professional goals. By matching our workers with the right employers that value them, we make flexible work a rewarding experience for today and tomorrow.
We strive to connect you with job matches that mean more. No matter your industry background, we provide opportunities across many job profiles at different skill, experience, and salary levels.
What you can expect when applying to event promotion jobs with Coople:
- Making outbound phone calls and drafting community website posts to aid promotional activities
- Familiarising yourself with the relevant details of each event, including scheduling and pricing
- Answering event-related queries from existing and potential customers
- Provide all the needed information on promoted events and services
- Scheduling and posting events on social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Distributing promotional flyers and putting up posters
- Installing booths or promotional stands
- Assisting in the development or mailing of public relations materials
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline
- Monitoring event attendance rates (expected versus targeted attendance) to report on the success of the events
Which skills do we look for in event promotion job applicants?
Sometimes, our promoter roles do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm with a great can-do attitude
- Excellent networking and sales skills
- Top-notch interpersonal, networking and negotiation abilities
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- High quality public speaking skills
If specific experience or equipment is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- One or more years experience in event, advertising or marketing industries
- Previous work experience as a promoter
- Proven track record of successful promotions
How to prepare for your event promotion jobs.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your first shift as an event promoter. This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements – be sure to check whether or not uniform will be provided in the job description
- Knowledge or expertise surrounding the business. If training is required, you will be invited to complete this before your first shift
- Location requirements – it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with the areas you will be required to promote in, in addition to the event locations you will be attending
To give yourself the best chances of getting hired, it’s a good idea to read through the job requirements and make sure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will also save you time when applying for work.
More importantly, by reading through the job requirements and learning about your responsibilities, you can perform at your best to build your platform reputation and find more work to support you on your way to your goals.
Ready to find event promotion jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover event promotion jobs that work for you.