Find telesales jobs near you in London
Telesales agents, also known as telemarketers, telesales representatives and call centre agents, are responsible for interacting with customers on a daily basis. As one of Coople’s professional telesales agents, you will be responsible for generating calls and achieving your sales quota.
Our workers are of all skill levels. No matter your experience or industry background, we strive to connect you with the right jobs to help you reach your goals.
What you can expect when applying to telesales jobs with Coople:
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Processing sales and accepting payments for products and services
- Making outbound customer calls or cold calls to sell products and/or services
- Answering enquiries about product specifications and pricing
- Investigating unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
- Matching or exceeding daily sales targets
- Keeping records of calls to facilitate future sales
Which skills do we look for in telesales agents?
Sometimes, our telesales jobs do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Excellent telephone manner with first class communication and listening skills
- Upbeat and charismatic personality, comfortable engaging and interacting with numerous customers on a daily basis
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a knack for thinking on your feet
- Ability to work easily under pressure and time constraints to meet targets
Some of our roles may offer remote working. If specific experience or equipment required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- 6+ months telesales experience
- Previous customer service experience
- NVQs/SVQs in telesales
- Stable internet connection
- Essential equipment, such as a laptop and headset
How to prepare for your telesales jobs.
There’s a variety of things to keep an eye out for before you start your telesales jobs. This could include:
- Sometimes, our telesales roles will be remote. If this is the case, you will be required to have suitable work from home set-ups (e.g. stable internet, as well as a working laptop and headset). Occasionally, hiring companies will supply you with the necessary equipment, so be sure to read the job description thoroughly
- Knowledge or experience with certain technological tools. If this is the case, you will be given the necessary training before starting your role.
By preparing for your role, you can also successfully build your platform reputation, making it easier to find more work to achieve your goals.
Ready to find telesales jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover telesales agent jobs that work for you.