Find flexible room service waiter jobs in London
Coople connects you with flexible room service waiter jobs near you. As part of Coople’s skilled workforce, you can find part-time room service opportunities to learn new skills with every shift you complete. Work across a range of establishments in London and gain essential experience on the job – prepare and deliver guest orders, answer customer queries and replenish stock as one of Coople’s professional workers.
We strive to connect our workers with rewarding opportunities, no matter the length of commitment. We want every job you do with us to provide you with opportunities to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We provide thousands of opportunities across multiple sectors, at different skill, experience and salary levels.
What you can expect when applying for room service jobs with Coople:
- Taking guest orders and phone calls
- Preparing guest orders and securing them for delivery
- Delivering guest orders directly to guest’s rooms, supplying silverware and condiments as needed
- Clearing hotel corridors of food trays
- Working closely with cleaning staff, informing them of clean-ups needed for spillages and stains
- Completing payment for orders
Which skills do we look for in room service waiters?
Sometimes, our room service attendant jobs do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience required
- Must be able to work efficiently independently and/or as a team
- Must demonstrate first-class communication skills to provide a quality, memorable customer experience
- Ability to multitask effectively in order to prepare and deliver guest orders in a timely manner
- Keen eye for detail – candidates must ensure uniforms and food deliveries are pristine to maintain high hotel standards
- Highly organised, must be able to work well under pressure
- Good physical stamina to walk and stand for extended periods of time
If specific experience is required, it will be shown in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- At least 1 year of experience working in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience working in a customer service–related role (e.g. retail)
How to prepare for your room service waiter jobs.
There’s a variety of things to keep an eye out for before you start your room service jobs.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform will be provided
- Job-specific training. If this is required, you will be invited to attend a mandatory training session before your first shift. This may include learning guest management software, along with overall procedures for taking and delivering guest orders
To maximise your chances of getting hired, it’s a good idea to thoroughly read through the job description and ensure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will allow you to find the right jobs for you and save you time when applying to work.
More importantly, when you are sufficiently prepared for your role, you can perform at your best to make sure each shift is a great one. This will allow you to build up your platform reputation, giving you more opportunities to find flexible work to reach your goals.
Ready to find room service waiter jobs?
Download the Coople Job App to discover room service waiter jobs that work for you.