Find part time receptionist jobs in London
Being the first point of contact for guests and clients, receptionists are key team members and play an integral role in representing a business. From coordinating deliveries to screening phone calls, when you work as one of Coople’s professional receptionists you will be responsible for executing all administrative tasks to the highest standards.
Whether you want to develop your skillset or earn extra income, with Coople you can find rewarding work opportunities to help you reach your goals.
We also provide opportunities with various shift patterns: whether you want to find part–time, full time, weekend or evening receptionist jobs, we’re here to connect you to the right employers so you can feel valued at work.
What you can expect when applying to receptionist jobs with Coople:
- Completing administrative tasks, such as organising files and delivering and accepting mail
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area
- Greeting and signing in clients and visitors
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Representing the business with a friendly, positive attitude and professional appearance
Which skills do we look for in receptionists?
Sometimes, our roles do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the receptionist job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Friendly and charismatic disposition, comfortable engaging and interacting with numerous customers on a daily basis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Second to none organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude, able to take initiative to represent the company in a positive light
- Strong knowledge of the business
If specific experience or equipment is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may require:
- One or more years experience as a receptionist
- Typing speed of at least 70 WPM
How to prepare for your receptionist jobs.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your receptionist jobs. This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements – be sure to check whether or not uniform will be provided in the job description
- Knowledge or experience with certain technological tools. If this is the case, you will be given the necessary training before starting your role
To maximise your chances of success, it’s a good idea to read through the job requirements and make sure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will help you determine whether you are qualified for the role, allowing you to save time when applying for work.
Additionally, when you are sufficiently prepared for your role, you can increase your platform reputation and find more rewarding work to support you on your way to your goals.
Ready to find receptionist jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover receptionist roles that work for you.