Kitchen Assistant Jobs in London
Receive flexible kitchen assistant jobs based on your location, availability and experience.
Why you should work
Coople offers the best flexible kitchen assistant jobs in London for you to choose from. You are in control; work as much or as little as you want. As a staffing platform, we cater flexible kitchen assistant jobs to people of all experience levels – from novice right up to expert level.
- Support the chef with general kitchen tasks
- Prepare food by washing, peeling and chopping
- Garnish meals ready to be served to customers
- Maintain the kitchens high level of cleanliness standards
- Abide by all hygiene requirements set out by the company
- Preferably qualified level 1 food hygiene
- Be comfortable with lifting objects
The experience levels
- Novice 0-6 months
- Intermediate 6 months – 3 years
- Expert 3 years+
Get great benefits
Not only do we provide you with the flexibility to fit work around your life, but we also provide you with most of the benefits you would receive with full-time employment.
- Holiday pay
- Monetary (Cash) bonuses*
- Weekly pay
- Access to industry recognised training and qualifications