Get £100 every time you refer a chef to Coople*
If you know a chef that is looking to work, follow the steps below and you could be receiving £100 before you know it!
HOW IT WORKS…
1.Get the chef you know to register with Coople as a worker via this link: https://bit.ly/2wKuxIn
2.Get them to send an email to email@example.com with your full name.
3.You will receive £100 when they work thier first shift as a chef.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
By participating in the Coople “Refer a chef” campaign, you fully agree and accept to Coople’s campaign Terms and Conditions. The incentive for the campaign will be awarded to Cooplers who meet the criteria below at Coople’s discretion.
To be eligible for the incentive you need to:
• Be a registered worker with Coople
To be eligible for the incentive the chef(s) you refer needs to:
• Register as a worker with the specific trackable link provided to you in communication from Coople
• Have completed at least one job with Coople as a chef
• Receive an average star rating of at least 3-stars for their first shift as a chef
• Retain an average star rating of at least 3-stars
• Have zero no-shows
• Have zero cancellations with less than 24 hours notice before the start of the shift (unless you can present evidence of reasonable justification)
The incentive is £100.00 gross (per chef) to be paid through your payslip subject to tax and National Insurance contribution.
Registered participants who do not meet all the above criteria, will not be eligible for the incentive.
Participating referrals should only be made by Cooplers who meet the above criteria – entries done through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted and will stop the participant from entering in any future campaigns.
Participants who are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be removed for the campaign.
Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Coople reserves the right to end this campaign at any time at its discretion.