Refer a business and receive £200*
Get £200 every time you refer a business to Coople*
If you know a business that is looking to hire flexible staff, follow the steps below and you could be receiving £200 before you know it!
How it works…
- Get the business to register with Coople via the individual URL sent to your email
- You will receive £200 when the business is invoiced for their first order.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
By participating in the Coople “Refer a business” campaign, you fully agree and accept to Coople’s campaign Terms and Conditions. The incentive for the campaign will be awarded to Cooplers who meet the criteria below at Coople’s discretion.
To be eligible for the incentive you need to:
• Be a registered worker with Coople
• Have completed at least one job with Coople
• Retain an average star rating of at least 3-stars
• Have zero no-shows
• Have zero cancellations with less than 24 hours notice before the start of the shift (unless you can present evidence of reasonable justification)
To be eligible for the incentive the business(s) you refer needs to:
• Register with the specific individual trackable link provided to you in communication from Coople
• Hire staff and be invoiced for the hours worked
The incentive is £200.00 gross (per business) to be paid through your payslip subject to tax and National Insurance contribution.
Registered participants who do not meet all the above criteria, will not be eligible for the incentive.
Participating referrals should only be made by Cooplers who meet the above criteria – entries done through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted and will stop the participant from entering in any future campaigns.
Participants who are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be removed for the campaign.
Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Coople reserves the right to end this campaign at any time at its discretion.