Refer a waiter terms and conditions
By participating in the Coople “Refer a waiter / waitress” campaign, you fully agree and accept to Coople’s campaign Terms and Conditions. The incentive for the campaign will be awarded to Cooplers who meet the criteria below at Coople’s discretion.
To be eligible for the incentive you need to:
- Have an active account with Coople.
- Make sure the person you are referring uses the referral link provided in the ‘refer a waiter’ page to register.
To be eligible for the payment of the £50 referral fee, the person being referred needs to:
- Register as a worker and retain an active account.
- Have an approved intermediate or expert waiter profile.
- Work their first shift as a waiter within 30 days of registration.
The incentive is £50.00 gross (per referral) to be paid through your payslip subject to tax and National Insurance contributions.
Registered participants who do not meet all the above criteria, will not be eligible for the incentive.
Participating referrals should only be made by Cooplers who meet the above criteria – entries done through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted and will stop the participant from entering in any future campaigns.
Participants who are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be removed for the campaign.
Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Coople reserves the right to end this campaign at any time at its discretion.