Sales Executive - FULL TIME PERMANENT
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques networking to attract business from client companies
• Cold calling to get business for the company
• visiting clients to build develop positive relationships with them
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture environment
• Sales calls business development.
• stablishing relationships with new clients through business development marketing campaigns.
• Visiting current prospective clients to develop strong relationships.
• Getting to know how client companies operate understanding their general ‘culture
• Booking shifts
Office wear - smart casual.
08:30 (UTC+0) - 16:30 (UTC+0) | 187 hours 30 minutes
First shift: 1st April (UTC+0), 08:30 (UTC+0)-16:30 (UTC+0) and 24 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£1,891.18 - £10.09 p/h (incl. holiday pay)