Customer service agent
Our Takeaway Restaurant Team is a central function to our Customer and Client Care Department based in Borehamwood. Dealing with a range of business issues via email, phone and live chat, the team prides themselves on providing a world class service to our vast range of restaurants and customers across the UK.
● Satisfy Restaurant and Customer requests and complaints to the highest standard within service level agreements, via multiple channels: phone, Live Chat, Emails and Social Media
● Ensure accurate recording and logging of all contact
● Work towards daily, monthly KPI’s and targets, as well as long term individual career goals and development
● Undertake any other reasonable duties & projects which may be required/necessary as part of the role
● Feedback issues to the relevant teams so root cause of issues are tackled.
● Flag critical queries to ensure any Brand damaging issues are escalated
Required skills and experience
● Experience in complaints handling, from negotiation through to successful resolution.
● Customer Service experience and the ability to handle conflict.
● Motivated with the ability to show confidence in adverse situations.
● A strong communicator in English (both written and verbal) who can demonstrate customer focus and empathy.
● Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude especially when dealing with challenging. Situations.
● A desire to work within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
● A strong work ethic, and team focused mentality.
● A positive can do attitude representing the brand.
● Basic IT skills: Google docs,word,excel
First 2 weeks training 10 - 6 -PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND ALL TRAINING OR YOU WILL BE REJECTED
Shift pattern following the training will be confirmed shortly.
This is a long term role - ending on 31/01
19:00 (UTC+0) - 00:00 (UTC+0) | 130 hours
First shift: 16th December (UTC+0), 19:00 (UTC+0)-00:00 (UTC+0) and 25 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£1,238.37 - £9.53 p/h (incl. holiday pay)