Customer service agent
Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking Advisor
Our Takeaway Restaurant Team is a central function to our Customer and Client Care Department based in Borehamwood. Dealing with a range of business issues via email, phone and live chat, the team prides themselves on providing a world class service to our vast range of restaurants and customers across the UK. The team is growing, and we are subsequently looking for individuals who are fluent Chinese speakers to interact with our range of Chinese restaurants.
You will be joining a vibrant and fast-paced team in a unique office environment. Not every company has ping pong, table football, games consoles and arcade games after all!
• Deliver a world class business to business experience to our diverse range of restaurants across the UK, including Chinese speaking restaurants
• Satisfy Restaurant and Customer requests and complaints to the highest standard within service level agreements, via multiple channels: phone, Live Chat, Emails and Social Media
• Ensure accurate recording and logging of all contact
• Work towards daily, monthly KPI’s and targets, as well as long term individual career goals and development
• Demonstrate and lives the Brand Values of being Frank, Passionate, Innovative and Team focused
• Undertake any other reasonable duties & projects which may be required/necessary as part of the role
Required skills and experience
• Fluent Mandarin/Cantonese
• Experience of having worked in a similar role in a similar sized organisation (desirable but not essential)
• Customer Service experience and the ability to handle conflict
• A strong communicator in English (both written and verbal) who can demonstrate customer focus and empathy
• A desire to work within a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• A strong work ethic, and team focused mentality
• Basic IT skills: Google docs,word,excel
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
11:00 (UTC+1) - 19:00 (UTC+1) | 75 hours
First shift: 20th May (UTC+1), 11:00 (UTC+1)-19:00 (UTC+1) and 9 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£756.47 - £10.09 p/h (incl. holiday pay)