Customer service agent
Store Manager (Supply Chain Buyer)
To ensure full stock availability and on time deliveries of all purchases to the company’s exact requirements
• Assist procurement in stock management, primarily stock availability
• Update or add to company item database to ensure all records are accurate for purchasing, stock and sales data as required
• Ensure all purchase orders are accurate in terms of financial and logistical data.
• Co ordinate with suppliers on overdue shipments and delivery lead-times
• Keep all departments, primarily sales & operations, informed of all relevant information regarding changes delivery lead times and individual supply situations.
• As required, place orders with suitable suppliers for specified materials ensuring goods are delivered on the required date and purchased at the most competitive rates and within budget.
• Resolve supplier invoice queries with Accounts department.
• Ensure familiarity with ’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
• At all times comply with company policies procedures and instructions.
Key skills and attributes
• Excellent communication
• Organised and time management
• Accurate data entry
• Negotiation Skills
• Positive attitude
• Self motivated
08:00 (UTC+0) - 17:30 (UTC+0) | 76 hours 30 minutes
First shift: 18th February (UTC+0), 08:00 (UTC+0)-17:30 (UTC+0) and 8 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£780.18 - £10.20 p/h (incl. holiday pay)