Waiter / Waitress
Waiter / ess - Permanent position
Ideal candidate will be ask to attend interview with the manager from the venue. Please not that this is permanent role and full time availability is required.
Provide excellent and selfless customer service to our guests and teams
Make menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information
Follow all relevant health and safety regulations
Take customer orders and deliver food and beverages with flair and enthusiasm
Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation
Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
Deliver checks and collect bill payments
Attentiveness, active listening, great communication skills all delivered in true rock star fashion
Please note that this is full time positions in busy members club, Flexibility with will be required and timings of the jobs could be changed.
- Black leather closed shoes (classic shoes) - no Trainers, boots, converse or slip on ballet pumps
- Black long socks (must cover ankles)
- Black tailored Trousers (no jeans, no leggings, skirts or chinos) must cover ankle and hem to sit on the shoe
- Black belt (small classic buckle)
- Black classic stiff collared Shirt (long sleeve with buttoned up to the top, black buttons)
- No visible piercings, tattoos, brightly coloured hair or fake/varnished nails are allowed. Gentlemen neatly trimmed beards or clean shaven.
08:00 (UTC+0) - 18:00 (UTC+0) | 332 hours 30 minutes
First shift: 17th December (UTC+0), 08:00 (UTC+0)-18:00 (UTC+0) and 34 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£3,353.69 - £10.09 p/h (incl. holiday pay)