Waiter / Waitress
Bar Staff - Full time position
All candidates must be fully available for 5 shifts a week on flexible shifts including weekends and Holidays.
This is a Permanent role so only apply if you are looking for that.
Interview with the Managers in the premises will be organised
• To ensure that the customer promise is delivered and that customers are satisfied
• To ensure the operational running of the bar and meeting rooms
• To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
• To ensure conference and events rooms are set up to a high standard according to guest requirements before they arrive
• To serve the rooms during their event and be ready to help to make sure the event runs smoothly on the day.
• To serve food and drinks (this role will also involve working on the bar) as and when required.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
Bar and Barista experience can be useful for this role.
Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
Plan and present bar menu
Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Black Trousers, black shoes, black socks, black Ironed Shirt
14:30 (UTC+0) - 23:00 (UTC+0) | 600 hours
First shift: 16th December (UTC+0), 14:30 (UTC+0)-23:00 (UTC+0) and 74 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£5,715.57 - £9.53 p/h (incl. holiday pay)