Barista required for retro coffee van (FULL-TIME POSITION)
Shreya’s is a new family-run start up in Stanmore. A retro style van refitted with a high spec brewing equipment.
We are looking for a fun, dynamic and energetic individual. We will offer a stake from the profits following a successful completion of 1-year service and a competitive rate.
This is a good opportunity to grow with the business and may potentially allow the suitable candidate to manage more than one site in the future as the business expands.
Barista’s responsibilities will include:
• Greeting customers with a smile
• Help customers with menu items or suggest products that might appeal to them
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
• Successfully gain customer loyalty
• Receiving and processing payments (cash or card)
• Ensuring the bar area clean at all times
• Order, receive, or stock supplies
• Maintaining stock of coffee beans / milk / cups / lids / etc
• Comply with Health & Safety regulations
• Provide management with any form of feedback
The ideal candidate will:
• Be great at customer service and have a good attention to detail
• Be an expert with brewing equipment (training will also be provided)
• Take pride and passion in making a crafted cup of coffee
• Be able to deliver an exceptional level of service and be calm under pressure
• Be able to work varying shifts (if needed)
• Be fun / lively / energetic with great communication skills
• Be able to advise management of any improvements
• Have knowledge of sanitation regulations (training will be given)
Ultimately, we want to ensure an excellent drinking experience for our guests.
In return, we are offering:
• A competitive rate
• A stake in the profit following a year of successful completion
• Paid Holiday
Smart casual - jeans and shirt oOK
05:30 (UTC+1) - 12:00 (UTC+1) | 111 hours
First shift: 20th May (UTC+1), 05:30 (UTC+1)-12:00 (UTC+1) and 17 shift(s) more
At Coople we are all about flexibility, most of our jobs have multiple shifts and so you are able to select the shifts you are available for when you apply.
£974.03 - £8.78 p/h (incl. holiday pay)