Case study: how Budgens maximised their business revenue with Coople
With the help of Coople, Budgens supermarket stores increased the percentage of flexible staff to manage their peaks in demand efficiently. Read on to find out more about how we helped Budgens connect with the ambitious, flexible workers with minimal cost and risk.
How did Coople help?
To maximize their revenue , Budgens partnered with Coople to help with their goal of aligning their cost structure with business needs. The maximum number of team members is only required during their busiest business hours, and reducing the percentage of full-time employees and hiring flexible staff during peak hours helped them save costs. To ensure quality, Budgens built a pool of ‘favourite‘ workers who worked regular shifts during peak hours and had the necessary training to always ‘jump right in’.
By using Coople, Budgens were able to publish jobs and hire the right workers quickly. With thousands of motivated and skilled workers available , Coople’s algorithm instantly matched the job requirements with workers who had the right skills and experience.
- Find and hire reliable, high quality workers for longer term shifts
- Manage staff levels and adapt to demand quickly, at short notice
- Source and hire workers for all operational gaps, with skilled and motivated staff, during busy periods of time
Budgens used Coople to instantly tap into a large pool of reliable, motivated flexible workers to manage spikes in demand. The Coople algorithm made it easy to quickly match Budgens jobs with workers with the right qualifications. This is what the process looked like:
- Job publication: Budgens used the simple job creator in the app to create and post jobs in minutes. They set the wage, role and the experience they required
- Matching and reviewing: the job was then automatically matched via the Coople algorithm. The workers were able to apply and Budgens reviewed the applicants based on their CV and ratings before hiring them
- Confirmation of hours : once the job was completed, Budgens reviewed the hours. Next, the platform handled all the administration and payroll. Budgens then added their best temporary workers to their ‘favorites’ pool.
- Fully vetted workers – easily accessible ‘favourites’ pool of qualified, highly rated and vetted workers
- Time and cost efficiency – large amount of time saved on recruiting, with the ability to find staff at short notice
- Fast delivery – reliable, high quality workers hired for regular and consistent shifts
Want to know how we can help your business? Leave your contact details here and we’ll get in touch.