Find flexible House Keeping jobs near you with Coople.
Coople connects you with housekeeping jobs near you. As part of Coople’s skilled workforce, you can find part-time housekeeping opportunities to learn new skills with every shift you complete. Work across a range of establishments in London and gain essential experience on the job.
We strive to connect our workers with rewarding opportunities, no matter the length of commitment. We want every job you do with us to provide you with opportunities to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We provide thousands of opportunities across multiple sectors, at different skill, experience and salary levels.
What you can expect when applying for housekeeping jobs with Coople:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitising rooms, common areas, and facilities.
- Linen and laundry care.
- Preparing spaces for guests.
- Reporting maintenance issues and ensuring an adequate stock of supplies.
- Providing excellence customer service Customer service, responding to requests, and addressing concerns promptly and professionally.
Which skills do we look for in housekeepers?
Sometimes, our housekeeping jobs do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience required
- Must be able to work efficiently independently and/or as a team
- Must demonstrate first-class communication skills to provide a quality, memorable customer experience
- Ability to multitask effectively in order to prepare and deliver guest orders in a timely manner
- Keen eye for detail – Housekeepers need to have a keen eye for detail to ensure that every aspect of cleanliness and organisation is addressed.
- Good physical stamina to walk and stand for extended periods of time
If specific experience is required, it will be shown in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- At least 1 year of experience working in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience working in a housekeeping related role
How to prepare for your housekeeping jobs.
There’s a variety of things to keep an eye out for before you start your housekeeping job.
This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements and whether or not uniform will be provided
- Job-specific training. If this is required, you will be invited to attend a mandatory training session before your first shift.
To maximise your chances of getting hired, it’s a good idea to thoroughly read through the job description and ensure you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will allow you to find the right jobs for you and save you time when applying to work.
More importantly, when you are sufficiently prepared for your role, you can perform at your best to make sure each shift is a great one. This will allow you to build up your platform reputation, giving you more opportunities to find flexible work to reach your goals.
Ready to find housekeeping jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover housekeeping jobs that work for you.
Get the Coople Jobs App
Scan this qr code to download the app
Available for iOS and Android