Find flexible Admin Assistant jobs near you with Coople.
Admin assistants are responsible for handling organisational and administrative support tasks. Working in one of Coople’s professional admin assistant jobs, you will be responsible for covering a wide range of duties, including managing schedules, coordinating meetings and events, responding to emails and phone calls, conducting research, creating reports, and handling basic bookkeeping. Administrative assistants are highly skilled individuals who possess excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills.
We’re all about enabling you to you to reach your personal or professional goals with flexible, rewarding work. Whether you’re looking for part-time, full-time or temporary opportunities to build new skills or earn extra income, you can find rewarding admin assistant jobs and more all in one handy app with Coople.
What you can expect when applying to admin assistant jobs with Coople:
- Maintaining filing and storage systems in the office
- Assisting HR with sorting and collating CVs
- Creating, editing and updating spreadsheets
- Conducting research and compiling data
- Meeting and greeting clients for reception cover, as and when necessary
- Photocopying, scanning and filing appropriate documents
- Supporting a range of teams with ad-hoc tasks
- Light accounting duties
- Reading and routing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining office stationery stock levels, ordering and replenishing new supplies as and when necessary
Which skills do we look for in admin assistants?
Sometimes, our admin assistant jobs do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description. For instance, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality, ready to dive into projects and assist as and when needed
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Discerning eye for detail
- Excellent grasp on interpersonal communication skills with a pleasant, friendly disposition
If specific experience is required, it will be stated clearly in the job description when you apply. For example, hiring companies may ask for:
- One or more years in an administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typing speed: minimum 60 WPM with 90 per cent accuracy
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Office packages (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How to prepare for your admin assistant role.
There’s a variety of things to look out for before you start your role. This could include:
- Specific uniform requirements – be sure to check whether or not uniform will be provided in the job description
- Knowledge or experience with certain technological tools. If this is the case, you will be given the necessary training before starting your role
More importantly, when you prepare by reading up on all the requirements and responsibilities, you can perform at your best to build your platform reputation and find more work to reach your goals.
Ready to find admin assistant jobs in London?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover admin assistant roles that work for you.
Get the Coople Jobs App
Scan this qr code to download the app
Available for iOS and Android