Coople “£40 voucher” – Terms & Conditions
By redeeming the Coople promotional “£40 voucher” for employers, you fully agree and accept the offer’s Terms and Conditions which are as follows:
Coople will discount £40 of the bill or the full amount of the invoice, whichever is lower, will be applied on the first invoice.
This offer can only be redeemed once the Coople client has:
- Registered as a company on the Coople platform using the following link: www.coople.com/voucher or through one of our Street Team Cooplers
- Has completed their full company profile details and been approved by Coople
- Created a job assignment which consists of 1x shift only and is of a minimum value of £40 workers wage (gross)
- Is relevant to at least one of the job profiles Coople offers on its platform
- Sent a job request and has successfully assigned a worker for the job
Coople will only reward companies that:
- Are registered as a Limited UK Company
- Are looking to fulfill a job request within Zone 6 of London
Companies are able to set the hourly rate (excludes holiday pay and National insurance). Coople reserves the right to stop the offer at any time and to deny any applications which it deems unsuitable.
Once a Company has registered, Coople has the right to contact the provided email address and telephone number for marketing purposes. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
The normal Terms and Conditions of the platform (available on Coople website) apply at all time.
The Coople Team.
4 Christopher Street
London EC2A 2BS
- Monday to Thursday – 08:00 > 18:30
- Friday to Sunday – 09:00 > 18:00
If you have any additional questions please contact our operations team firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline on 020 8338 9333 for further assistance.