Coople “The First Shift Is On Us” – Terms & Conditions
By redeeming the Coople “The First Shift Is On Us” offer, you fully agree and accept the offer’s Terms and Conditions which are as follows:
This offer can only be redeemed once the Coople client has:
- Registered as a company on the Coople platform
- Has completed their full company profile details and been approved by Coople
- Created a job assignment which consists of 1x shift only of at least 4 hours and is relevant to at least one of the job profiles Coople has on its platform
- Sent a job request and has successfully assigned a worker for the job
Coople will only reward companies that:
- Are registered as a Limited UK Company
- Are looking to fulfill a job request within Zone 6 of London
Coople will put £40 (gross) worth of Coopler time towards the participants first order. Companies are able to set the hourly rate as long as it does not go exceed £10 per hour (excludes holiday pay and National insurance). Coople will automatically terminate the offer once 100 companies have redeemed it and set up job requests. Coople reserves the right to stop the offer at any time and to deny any applications which it deems unsuitable.
Once a Company has registered, Coople has the right to contact the provided email address and telephone number for marketing purposes.
Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
The normal Terms and Conditions of the platform (available on Coople website) apply at all time.
The Coople Team.
29 Throgmorton Street,
London EC2N 2AT
- Monday to Thursday – 08:00 > 18:30
- Friday to Sunday – 09:00 > 18:00
If you have any additional questions please contact our operations team email@example.com or call our hotline on 020 8338 9333 for further assistance.