Coople Winter Prize Draw
Work five shifts with Coople for a chance of winning one of ten £1,000 cash prizes!
We’ve got some majorly exciting news to share. We love rewarding our Cooplers, so as a thank you for all your amazing work, we’ll be giving away £10,000 this winter!
Kick start your 2020 by winning £1,000!
Simply fill in this form and complete 5 shifts* between October 15th and December 31st, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning one of ten £1,000 cash prizes – and the best part is that for every extra shift you do, you’ll get an extra entry! So, the more you work, the more chances you have to win! May the odds be ever in your favour 🤞
*You must opt in for your shifts to count towards the Coople Winter Prize Draw!
Don’t forget to complete the entry form below to be eligible to enter!
In need of extra shifts? We’ve got you! This winter, we’ll be helping our Cooplers work as much as they want, when they want. If you’re struggling to get shifts, or if you simply want to boost your chances to book in more shifts, get in touch with the team at +44 (0)20 8338 9333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, head over to our help centre here.
- Cooplers may complete multiple shifts in different locations on a single day. There is no minimum shift duration.
- The maximum permitted working hours according to labour legislation may not be exceeded and the legally required breaks must be taken. Don’t overwork yourself – remember: work to live, don’t live to work!
Who are we?
We are Europe’s largest on-demand staffing platform connecting companies with people looking for flexible work. You have complete control of your working life. That means you choose to work when you want, where you want, and as much (or as little) as you want! All you need to do is register for free, complete your profile and start applying for jobs.
- Complete flexibility
- Great experiences
- Security in the form of a collective work contract
- No interviews
- Weekly pay with holiday pay included
- Access to certified training courses and qualifications