Coople Winter Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Coople Winter Prize Draw, you fully agree and accept the terms and conditions. The competition will run between 15.10.19 and 31.12.19. Winners will be selected at random; £1,000 will be awarded to 10 Cooplers who each meet the entry criteria below.
- Be a registered worker with Coople who has opted in to the competition
- Worked at least 5 shifts between 15.10.19 and 31.12.19
- Have zero no-shows
- Have zero cancellations with less than 24 hours notice (unless you can present evidence of reasonable justification)
- Have zero record of lateness (must arrive at the workplace at the required start time)
- Turn up to work in the correct uniform
- Obtain an average star rating of at least 3 stars
- Must have an active account on the day of the prize draw (16.01.20)
Registered participants who do not meet all the above criteria will not be eligible to win.
Entries should only be made by Cooplers who meet the above criteria – entries done through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted and will stop the participant from entering in any future competitions. Entries not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Winners will be drawn and announced on 16th January 2020. Coople reserves the right to publicly announce winners via public social media channels (e.g. in the format “A. Lastname”).
- Coople reserves the right to end this competition at any time at its discretion.
- Coople will not be held liable for any transmission errors or loss of data, particularly with regards to disrupted data transfer and other errors due to technical defects.
- Coople reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition in the case of incorrect information being provided, manipulation or use of prohibited aids.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition, except for notification of the winners. All decisions made by Coople and the jury chosen by Coople are final and do not require justification. There is no possibility for legal recourse.
Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Limitation of liability: Coople has organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held liable for damages of any kind and with any cause, that may arise in association with participation in this competition, including the allocation of prizes and subsequent use of the prize.