Coople exists to make flexible work a rewarding experience. For us, this means building easy-to-use tools to hire verified professionals for as little or as long as you need them. In the last months, we’ve simplified the hiring experience on our web and mobile apps so that you can hire workers from anywhere at anytime. This is what’s new:
Build relationships with your Cooplers
- Your workers, organised: We know how important it is for you to work with the same Cooplers again. This is why, when you open a shift on web or mobile to make a hire, you’ll see those workers who have a relationship with your company first: Favourite, Previously hired, Referred by me, Shortlisted and new applicants. If there’s anyone you like, you can shortlist them via the Coople Hire App as well as the Coople Web Platform.
- Create your worker groups: If you hire for many roles, locations or experience levels you might want to group your workers to make faster hiring decisions in the future. Create as many groups as you need, give them an easy-to-remember name, and add or remove Cooplers in a few clicks. Once you have your groups, you can send them jobs directly from the mobile app and web platform when you create new jobs. We hope this simplifies your hiring experience!
- Rate Cooplers: We have made it easy for you to rate workers up to 7 days after the job ends. Go to the Coople Web Platform, find them under My Workers and give them the rating they deserve. It will help them get jobs in the future!
- My Workers’ screen has a new look: We have redesigned this screen on the Coople Web Platform so that it’s easier for you to understand who’s working with you. Sort your workers by the number of shifts they’ve done with you, and the date when they last worked. View their Job profiles and easily open their worker profile from here.
- Review CVs online, no more downloads: Go to a Coopler’s Profile, tap View CV and open their resume directly on the same screen. You won’t need to download it, unless you want to!
Shift planning made simpler
- A new shift plan on your phone: Open the calendar, scroll up and down and see all your shifts, no matter how far into the past or future they are. If you need to Review applicants or Approve hours, we let you know. We also show the photo and name of Cooplers when you’re hiring one person. This way it will be easier to know who’s working with you.
- Edit a shift and stop hiring from your phone: We know that plans change. If you need to edit the shift times, add more shifts to a job or stop receiving applications, you can now do it all from your mobile or computer.
- Checked hours, visible: Stay on top of time-tracking regardless of where you are. We now show you the check-in and check-out times of Cooplers who used a QR code to report their hours. Want to know what you need to do next after a shift? Our tags will guide your actions on web and mobile: Hours pending (the Coopler has to report their hours) Review hours (the Coopler has sent their hours and you need to review them) or Approved (you approved the hours).
More coming soon
We are working hard to bring you the best experience in hiring flexible workers. We’ll send you regular product updates directly on the Coople Web Platform, and a new blogpost every quarter. Stay tuned!
If you want to learn how things work in-depth, please check our Help Centre. If you have not done so already, download the Coople Hire App to find staff on the go.
Read the article to discover how we have improved Coople, including job descriptions and how you see your future shifts.
Last month, we announced a re-brand that reflects our commitment to flexible workers like you. As part of our efforts to improve Coople, we have also made changes to the way the Coople App looks and feels.
We listened to what you need and are working on making it easier for you to find work where and when you need it with companies who value your unique skills. In order to keep you informed of how Coople works now and in the future, we will publish regular articles like this one on our blog. We hope that this will help you to make the best use of the Coople App.
Here is a sample of what is new:
A cleaner, clearer job details’ screen
- Get better job descriptions: we know that great job descriptions attract great workers. This is why we have redesigned the job details’ screen and included more information. Now you can see a list of experiences and skills that the company expects you to have. This way, it will be easier to quickly understand if the job is the right fit for you.
Your calendar at your fingertips
- View your future shifts on a calendar: with this new feature, it is now much easier to quickly see when your shifts are happening and to organise your time accordingly.
We are actively working to improve the experience in our app. While we do this, take a moment to learn how things work in-depth in our Help Centre. If you have not done so already, please download the Coople App.
We’re pleased to announce the release of our new employer app ‘Coople Hire’. Designed alongside our users, it gives employers the information they need on the go and puts all the features from the desktop version in the palm of their hand.
Introducing Coople Hire
As part of the ongoing improvements we make to our product, we regularly speak to clients big and small about what they would like to see from Coople.
Many of our clients spend large parts of their day away from their desks. Whether they’re managing a bar, overseeing an event or running an office team, they don’t always have a lot of time for planning their temporary staff requirements.
With that in mind, it became obvious to us that we needed to launch a new employer app experience. One that would deliver on the needs of our clients by putting all the features of the desktop version within the app, whilst also being designed in a clean and straightforward way in order to give users the information they need at a glance.
Those initial conversations with clients have culminated in ‘Coople Hire’. An all-new employer app that lets our users create and post jobs, review and hire applicants and even confirm hours on the go.
Available on Google Play and the App Store, existing users can log into the app and find all their saved templates readily available, as well as their pools of favourite and previously hired workers. Put simply, it’s everything you need to stay on top of your jobs and create new ones in the palm of your hand.
Not content with launching the app, we’ve also made some improvements to the desktop version, including a new job creator which boasts major changes to the dress code section.
Whereas before you had to type out your dress code, you can now select pictures of the clothing items you require workers to wear to your jobs. These pictures form part of the job description within the worker app, meaning anyone you hire will be perfectly clear on the dress code prior to turning up.
Last but by no means least, you can now edit live jobs! To make changes to any jobs you have, just head to your calendar, click the three dots next to the job and select ‘Edit job’.
We think these changes represent a real step forward in the experience we’re delivering to our clients, but we’re also really excited about the new features we’re working on. That’s why we’ll be continuing our conversations with clients of all sizes to ensure anything we build is designed with our users’ needs firmly in mind.
Be in charge of your work life with the all-new Coople job app. The simplified new design and easy-to-use features allow you to find flexible jobs that truly match your skills. Getting to work has never been easier. Check out what new features we have in store for you:
You are in charge
Take control with our new job search. You can use the filters to find flexible jobs tailored for you. You can only work on Mondays close to your home? Select Monday only in the calendar and see what’s out there for you. You are available to work at any time, but you want jobs with shifts longer than 5 hours? Just increase the scale to 5 hours minimum to see all jobs with a duration longer than 5 hours. On top of this, we will still send you requests for flexible jobs that match your profile, meaning you stay in charge while still seeing all our available jobs.
Get the information you need all in one screen
Our new dashboard intuitively shows you everything you need to know at the right time. With your upcoming jobs, we’ll show you where and when your next shift starts. Don’t have any jobs yet? We’ll show you matched jobs and take you to the new filter settings right away. Completed a job recently? Hour confirmation and ratings are just one tap away.
Search for flexible jobs with the map view
Try our new map function – you’ll be able to see the jobs you filtered in a map view making it easier than ever to find that job near your location. Zooming in will show you exactly where the job is – tap it and you’re on your way to applying for it.