This is an exciting opportunity for talented and successful sales people to join our sales team.
You will be responsible for driving new business within your given sector selling Coople’s on demand staffing solution to prospective clients across London.
- Independent generation of leads in the predefined target sector
- Cold contact of prospective clients via telephone, email, LinkedIn
- Prepare and hold meetings with prospective clients
- Online and face to face presentations to clients
- Face to face and telephone sales negotiations with clients
- Proactive and personal account management / customer care
- Identification of the needs of the clients and the market
- Maintain sales administration in CRM database
- Close new business and grow revenue within customer base
Skills and Experience:
- Essential – Several years of work experience in client acquisition and account growth, with a focus on B2B sales. Proven track record of results and experience either working in or selling to our target industries of retail, hospitality, catering or events is a strong advantage.
- Preferable – Experience in a temporary or flexible staffing agency focussing on either hospitality, catering or events and able to bring existing contacts and relationships.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment needed, past experience in technology start-ups is a plus
To find out more please email us – email@example.com
Coople is Europe’s number one on-demand staffing platform. Coople connects people and companies, and finds qualified, available employees in the hospitality, events and promotion, retail, logistics, business services sectors within hours.
Available on iOS and Android, the Coople app has a unique algorithm to connect candidates with the most suitable jobs available. Through the app, users and companies can rate each other, providing a clear and open network of trusted, skilled staff and dependable businesses.
Coople provides tens of thousands of employees (“Cooplers”) to thousands of businesses, takes care of all right-to-work checks, admin and payroll, and fills 98% of roles within four hours. It’s free to join and to use, and companies’ only pay for the hours worked. Operating since 2011, Coople has offices in London, Zurich and Lausanne.