About the role: The Operations Assistant – Coople are looking to recruit a bright, ambitious individual who is able to thrive in a busy environment; who is prepared to work from the ground-up with industry leading tools; and who is looking to begin their career within a growing operations team for a tech start-up.
The role will involve working across both the sales operations and the operations teams. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, be comfortable communicating via email, be confident working with data, be prepared to roll up their sleeves, and tackle every task with the best of their abilities – no two days are the same.
Coople is growing quickly and we are actively looking for people with big ambitions to match our own.
Reports to: Head of Operations
- Facilitate the smooth running of all work assignments
- Ensure clients and Cooplers are provided with fast, effective customer service
- Support the ever-growing expansion of the Coopler pool of talent, through to Right To Work checks and proactive recruitment
- Communicating with new companies and customers to on-board them on to the Coople platform
- Communicating with new Cooplers (“Workers”) and helping them with queries relating to jobs and their account
- Responding to all questions raised by Cooplers and customers
- Participating and supporting at recruitment events
- Working with Salesforce.com and Excel to ensure data quality for our Sales and management teams
Skills And Experience:
- Willing to learn and work with industry leading products such as Salesforce.com, Zendesk and the Coople platform
- Have experience with Google Docs, Word and Excel (preferred but not essential)
- Possess a strong academic record
- Be a team player and a highly motivated self-starter
To find out more please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coople connects people and companies, and finds qualified, available employees in the hospitality, events and promotion, retail, logistics, business services sectors within hours.
Available on iOS and Android, the Coople app has a unique algorithm to connect candidates with the most suitable jobs available. Through the app, users and companies can rate each other, providing a clear and open network of trusted, skilled staff and dependable businesses.
Coople provides tens of thousands of employees (“Cooplers”) to thousands of businesses and takes care of all right-to-work checks, admin and payroll. It’s free to join and to use, and companies’ only pay for the hours worked. Operating since 2011, Coople has offices in London, Zurich and Lausanne.