Coople UK is looking for an experienced, ambitious and organised Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your role will be to help drive brand awareness of Coople to potential workers and employers, whilst driving them to register and getting them to work or order. The successful candidate will co-ordinate and execute marketing deliverables, as well as day to day team activities.
- Oversight and management of recruitment activities – online & offline
- Planning and development of blog and social media content
- Contributing to marketing campaign idea generation and planning
- Identify partnership and affiliate marketing opportunities
- Updating job boards and processing applicants
- Analysing recruitment data to improve recruitment processes
- Assisting with event planning and organisations
- Assisting with the measurement of KPIs on marketing campaigns
- Reading trade publications and highlighting industry news, competitor activity and sales/marketing opportunities on a regular basis
- PR agency liaison – identifying editorial opportunities with agency and collating necessary internal information for press releases, feature responses and blog posts.
- 3-5 years in marketing or media related
- Strong executional abilities, with proven ability to multi-task and manage projects that span content, digital/social, events, data monitoring, and partnerships
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Strong interest in digital/social marketing, with a proven track record for digital engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated eye for design and creative taste level
Coople is an on-demand staffing platform, connecting people with businesses looking to find flexible staff. Offering jobs across the hospitality, events and office sectors to our 150,000+ worker pool, our app and web platform contains a unique algorithm to match candidates within minitues whilst on the go. Founder and Chairman Viktor Calabro first launched Coople in 2011 in Switzerland and rapidly revolutionised the flexible staffing industry there, changing the way people and employers work. Keen to replicate its huge success on an international level, Coople UK was launched in 2016, fast becoming the leading on-demand staffing platform.
To find out more please email us – email@example.com