Head Of Staffing And Operations
You will be responsible for overall service delivery as well as the day-to-day operations of customer support, client on-boarding and sales operations. The department’s functions include:
- Manage a team of Operations Assistants
- Service delivery: make sure all jobs posted on the platform are fulfilled
- Coopler support: onboarding (profile completion, Right to Work checks, help using the platform, worker payment issues…
- Client support: all aspects of the platform, billing
In addition to line management and the running of the department you will be responsible for:
- Process design and improvements
- Working closely with the Head of Sales on tasks such as new client on-boarding and assignment forecasting
- Provide Marketing with feedback to direct Coopler acquisition
- Providing regular feedback from the perspective of Operations, clients and Cooplers to the Product team for the ongoing development of the Coople platform
- Providing strategic insights into all aspects of the platform and processes
Skills And Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Staffing and Operations Management in a hospitality business or hospitality recruitment agency
- Strong leadership skills
- Well organised and process driven
- Problem solving
- Creative to tackle problems
- Good level on Excel and Office Suite
To find out more please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coople is Europe’s number one on-demand staffing platform. Coople connects people and companies, and finds qualified, available employees in the hospitality, events and promotion, retail, logistics, business services sectors within hours.
Available on iOS and Android, the Coople app has a unique algorithm to connect candidates with the most suitable jobs available. Through the app, users and companies can rate each other, providing a clear and open network of trusted, skilled staff and dependable businesses.
Coople provides tens of thousands of employees (“Cooplers”) to thousands of businesses, takes care of all right-to-work checks, admin and payroll, and fills 98% of roles within four hours. It’s free to join and to use, and companies’ only pay for the hours worked. Operating since 2011, Coople has offices in London, Zurich and Lausanne.