Business Administration Assistant
Coople UK is looking for an experienced, ambitious and organised Business Administration Assistant to join our Finance / HR team. Reporting into the Head of Business Administration, your role will be to support a fast growing business with the administrative tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual to build on previous skills and experience and to develop in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales Ledger, Purchases ledger, Cash Book and Credit Control
- Staff Expenses
- Payment runs
- Chase outstanding debts
- Produce Sales Invoices / Payslips for temporary workers
- HR Administration (employment contracts, payroll)
- Other administrative duties as required
- Part accounting qualification and at least 2 to 4 years previous accounting experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Sage 300 experience would be preferable but not mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of Coople’s European team
- The successful candidate must have the ability to adapt & be flexible in their duties
Coople is an on-demand staffing platform, connecting people with businesses looking to find flexible staff. Offering jobs across the hospitality, events and office sectors to our 150,000+ worker pool, our app and web platform contains a unique algorithm to match candidates within minitues whilst on the go.
Founder and Chairman Viktor Calabro first launched Coople in 2011 in Switzerland and rapidly revolutionised the flexible staffing industry there, changing the way people and employers work. Keen to replicate its huge success on an international level, Coople UK was launched in 2016, fast becoming the leading on-demand staffing platform.
To find out more please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org