While most of the hospitality and events sector have shut down to try and contain the spread of COVID-19, there are still sectors that are incredibly busy and rely on a steady supply of flexible workers. If you are healthy and have no flu-like symptoms (not even mild ones), there are flexible jobs available, especially in the retail and logistics sectors and in call centres. We encourage you to add the following job profiles, which are in high demand at the moment, on the Coople app:
Retail & Logistics
- Sales Assistant
- Warehouse / Packaging Assistant
Office (novice job profiles within this sector are in particular high demand)
- Customer service agent
- Telesales agent
- In particular, fluent/native speakers of Arabic, Korean, Thai, French, Simplified Chinese and Czech speakers are needed
Here’s a quick reminder on how to add job profiles.
- Open up the Coople app and click on the far-right icon to head to your profile
- Tap on “Job profiles” and click “Add new job profiles”.
- Once you’ve selected a profile, you can add your experience level: Novice, Intermediate and Expert
- After you select an experience level, the profile will be added. You will then see the roles matching your new job profile.
For more information on adding job profiles, please click here.
We also recommend you to follow us on our social media channels or by checking the app regularly (and read our notifications). As this is a fluid situation, demand for flexible workers will continue to shift over the next few weeks. Follow us and check in regularly through the app and our socials to stay up to date on the best practises, as well as jobs to apply to if you are looking for work.
You can find us on: