COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR COOPLERS
Updated as of 25.03.20
Important: If you develop flu-like symptoms, however mild, and especially a dry cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or muscle aches, please do not go to work, call us and cancel your shift in the app. Our strike policy will not apply in this case. If you have tested positively for COVID-19, please call us on +41 44 554 50 00.
Your health and safety are extremely important to us and thus we believe it’s important for everyone to do their part in reducing the spread of illness.
There have been a number of updates recently and we are monitoring the situation closely, together with our clients and the authorities. We will be using this page to give you the most up-to-date information at all times.
At this point:
- If you have tested positively for COVID-19, please call us on +41 44 554 50 00.
- For all Coople jobs that are not cancelled, we are checking assignments and the usual procedure still applies. This means that you can confidently work your Coople job according to the instructions of the federal government.
- To ensure your health and safety, we speak separately to all our outreach operations to ensure that you are able to follow the ‘social distancing’ rules and are provided with appropriate protective clothing (e.g. gloves or mask). The need for this varies from situation to situation and will therefore be discussed by us in each situation individually.
- Due to new government regulations, some of our customers had to cancel further large events or even close down their operations. As a result, some of your jobs will have been cancelled. If this affects you, you will receive a separate message from us that explains what this means for you. In any case, please double check the App before you travel to a job to ensure that your job is not being cancelled.
- If you develop flu-like symptoms, especially a dry cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or muscle aches, please call your doctor immediately, do not go to work and call us on +41 44 554 50 00 after cancelling your shift in the app. Our strike policy will not apply in this case.
- If you have returned from abroad in the last 14 days, you cannot work as a Coopler until the 14 days are over. If you are affected, please cancel your existing assignments which take place within the 14 days in the app and contact us by email at email@example.com. The 14 days count from the time you have informed us unless you have evidence to prove when the trip has ended. Our strikes policy does not apply in this case.
- If you are not comfortable with attending a shift, because you are worried about your health, you can cancel your shift and our strike policy will not apply. However, you will need to call us to let us know, in addition to cancelling your job in the App.
We continue monitoring the situation in consultation with the Federal Office of Public Health to adjust our policies as and when needed.
In the meantime, please follow best practices to protect yourself from catching a virus:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugs and other greeting rituals
- Keep 2 m distance to your fellow men for “Social Distance”
- Stay at home if you feel unwell and have flu-like symptoms. Seek medical attention only in emergencies.
- Keep distance to high risk groups such as older people to protect them
- Avoid using public transport if possible, especially during rush hours
- Only leave home for work, shopping or doctor’s visits
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +41 44 554 50 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing Director Coople Switzerland