Find flexible housekeepng jobs near you.
Coople connects you with flexible room service waiter jobs near you. As part of Coople’s skilled workforce, you can find part-time housekeepinng opportunities to learn new skills with every shift you complete. Work across a range of establishments and gain essential experience on the job.
We strive to connect our workers with rewarding opportunities, no matter the length of commitment. We want every job you do with us to provide you with opportunities to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We provide thousands of opportunities across multiple sectors, at different skill, experience and salary levels.
What you can expect when applying for room service waiter jobs with Coople:
- Cleaning of the hotel rooms
- Cleaning of the public areas
- Taking care of the flowers and decorations
- Professional handling of hotel and guest laundry and uniforms
- Management of the cleaning staff and the housekeeping department
You can also find rewarding work as one of our cleaning professionals.
Hosts and hostesses
You can also join our flexible team as a host or hostess.
Receptionist / Concierge
You can also work as a receptionist / concierge with Coople.
What skills do you need for housekeeping jobs?
Sometimes, our waiter/waitress jobs do not require experience. If no specific experience is required, it will be listed clearly in the job description. For example, the job description may say:
- No previous experience needed
- Must be able to work efficiently independently and/or as a team
- Highly organised, must be able to work well under pressure
- Good physical stamina to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- At least 1 year of experience working in the hospitality industry
- Work experience in housekeeping
How to prepare for your housekeeping jobs.
- Specific uniform requirements – be sure to check whether or not a uniform will be provided in the job description
- Job-specific training. If required, you will receive a detailed introduction to the most important topics from the company before your first shift
To boost your chances of getting hired, it’s a good idea to read through the job requirements and double check that you have the right job profiles added to your account. This will ensure you are adequately prepared for the role, which will save you time when applying for work.
More importantly, when you are sufficiently prepared for the role, you can successfully build your platform reputation and find more work to support you on your way to your goals.
Ready to find housekeeping jobs?
Download the Coople Jobs App to discover housekeeping jobs that work for you.