We’re all about enabling you to reach your professional or personal goals with rewarding, flexible work. To help you reach your full potential on the Coople platform, we’ve put together a handy overview on how you can successfully build your platform reputation to find regular flexible work.
Be sure to turn up to your shift in the right clothes. A full dress code can be found in the description of each role within our jobs marketplace. It’s vitally important to follow the specified dress code exactly as some hiring companies will not allow you to work otherwise.
Arrive on time
First impressions matter. It’s important to ensure that you are adequately prepared for your shift to make sure you get the best possible rating to build your platform reputation. We therefore encourage our Cooplers to prepare for their shift by researching the shift location before it starts, and to arrive at least 10 minutes early. This will provide you with adequate time in case of traffic etc.
Arrive on time
It’s important to remain professional and have a positive attitude while at work. A good way to ensure you stand out while on shift and raise your reputation is to stay friendly and engaged. If there’s anything you’re unsure of, or something you would like to learn, don’t be afraid to ask! Being proactive and having a can-do attitude is a great way of making a stand out impression to hiring companies, which will allow you to increase your reputation even more.
Other ways of standing out include:
- Asking your teammates what you can help with
- Staying organized and keeping your work area tidy
- Checking the quality of your own work
- Being enthusiastic about your work – a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Learning about the ins and outs of your role. When you know what the role involves and what is expected of you, you will be able to perform at your best
- Be on time – whether you’re arriving for your shift, returning from breaks or completing tasks, punctuality is key and shows that you are reliable and dependable
Good luck with your flexible job search! For more tips on how you can increase your chances of getting hired and reach your goals, you can read our blog articles below: