The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the Swiss labour market and there is an increased demand for flexible workers. In summer 2022, we expect to see most jobs in the hospitality, sales and logistics sectors.
These job profiles are currently in high demand:
- Sales assistant / retail trade
- Forklift driver
- Waiter / waitress
- Chef / Cook
- Craftsman / craftswoman
Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of getting hired:
1. Make sure to add the relevant job profile(s) if one of the roles above interests you. The more job profiles you add, the more suitable job requests you will receive.
2. Apply for as many jobs as possible, even if they are slightly outside your comfort zone. Be open to new opportunities and do not let rejection discourage you! We recommend you to apply for last-minute jobs, jobs with night shifts or jobs with the “be an early applicant” label, as the chances of getting hired are higher.
3. Does your Coople profile represent you well? Your CV should show your most important work experiences. A good profile picture also helps to make a strong first impression. Make sure that your profile is up-to-date and represents your best self when the job requests come in.
4. Log into the Coople Job App regularly to search for jobs proactively. By logging in, you signal your interest in our jobs and we will send you more requests.
Good luck with your job search!