Staff planning in the case of market uncertainty – are you aware of best practices?
For Swiss restaurants this means, despite the possibility of being able to serve guests outside again soon, there is still great market uncertainty. Demand may return slowly or – due to weather conditions – increase rapidly. Additionally, the timing of further relaxation is hard to plan for.
Therefore, responsive staffing is a top priority in the coming weeks and months. Staff planning must remain as flexible as possible to meet demand, manage costs effectively and achieve positive results.
In conclusion, there is a great need for staffing solutions that react in real time to unpredictable market changes. Coople’s digital platform helps to manage planned and unplanned absences as well as variations in demand in an optimal way.
The right staff in real time
Coople supports swiss hospitality businesses as a competent partner in this challenging process and offers active support during the market re-opening.
Advantages of your flexible staffing partner:
- Scaling up or down with demand
- Rapid hiring with our intuitive, technology-driven platform
- High quality, fully vetted, qualified workers
- HR relief through outsourcing all personnel administration and payroll
- Cost effective with no hidden subscription fees, prepayments, set-up costs or minimum hours
We are pleased to be able to support Swiss hospitality businesses with flexible staff during these challenging times.
How to hire flexible staff with CoopleFlex.