Over the last months, we have seen a sharp increase in staffing demand in the logistics, food delivery and customer service (e.g. call centres) sectors. Recently, with Black Friday and the Christmas season coming up, we are also seeing increasing demand in the retail sector.
These job profiles are currently in high demand:
- Forklift driver (SUVA forklift licence)
- Lorry driver (over 3.5T)
- Driver (up to 3.5T)
- Sales assistant / retail trade
- Promoter (consultant)
- Office work – Customer Service
- Bicycle workshop allrounder
- Waiter / waitress (in mountain regions)
Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of getting hired:
1. Can you see yourself working in one of the above mentioned areas? Then make sure to add the relevant job profiles now. The more job profiles you add to your profile, the more job requests you will receive.
3. Does your Coople profile represent you well? Your CV should show your most important work experiences and a good profile picture is important. Make sure that you are ready to start when the job requests come in.
4. It is important that you log into the Coople App regularly to search for jobs proactively. By logging in, you signal your interest in our jobs and we will send you more requests. If you stop logging in, we assume that you are not looking for work, so we stop sending you requests to avoid spam.
Good luck with your job search!