Find out the recent product updates for companies we have made to the Coople platform, including a smarter algorithm to match you with the right workers and a more intuitive hiring experience.
Last month we introduced Coople’s new brand. This milestone marks months of work listening to customers like you to understand what you need from flexible work. Like our brand, our product is also changing to better meet your hiring needs. We heard that you wanted to feel it was easier to hire people, so we have been hard at work to improve the hiring experience. We are also making the platform smarter so that the applicants you see when you post a job will become more and more relevant for you, the more you use Coople. Finally, we want to share with you our news about product update for businesses more frequently. From now, we will send regular product updates to your app and we will also publish articles like this one on our blog. We hope that this will help you to make the best use of our platform.
Here are the changes we made over the past months:
A more intuitive hiring process
- Get things done, faster: we redesigned the hiring experience so you see exactly how many shifts you need to cover, edit the job when you need to, view all applicants clearly, and stop hiring when you have enough applications to review.
- Choose the right applicants: when you review your open shifts, we now show you the applicants you have hired first, followed by those who you have preselected, then your favourites, and then your previously employed. This way, you can view the applicants you like or know first so you can build long-lasting relationships with them.
- Hire directly from the profile: we gave the Cooplers’ profile a new, cleaner look so you can quickly understand if their skills and experience are a good match. You can now hire, pre-select and decline applications directly from the Coopler’s profile.
Tracking hours, easier than ever
- Track hours with a QR code: we know how time-consuming it is to review the reported hours after a shift. To help you, we have created an automated check-in and check-out process, using a QR code. You just need to display this code on a digital device when your workers arrive or leave, so they can scan it with their apps to register their working hours on the fly, including their breaks.
- Report no-shows: We hope you never have to report that a worker didn’t turn up to a shift. If this happens, you can now remove the worker from the shift immediately and report their no-show. Your feedback helps us ensure this behaviour happens less and less on our platform.
A better way to check skills
- Add skills to your job posts: we added skills to the most popular job profiles, including waiters, chefs and warehouse assistants. When you create a job, you can now choose the most relevant skills for the position so that you attract candidates with the right experience.
- Rate the skills of your workers: after a worker finishes a job, we ask you to rate their skills. Your ratings appear on their profile to help the best candidates be more visible on the platform.
- See how many companies endorsed the skills of a candidate: you can now see how many companies have endorsed the skills of a candidate. This will help you understand if they have the skills you are looking for and decide whether a particular candidate is the best fit for the job.
- Leave us comments for bad ratings: let us know what happened in the comments when you need to leave a negative rating. Your review is only going to be visible to our team members. We use it to ensure only the best workers are on Coople.
More coming soon
We are working hard to bring you the best experience in hiring flexible workers. We will share the product updates with you as soon as we release new features. Stay tuned!