How the RHIAG Group introduced new processes, reorganized its warehouses and incrased productivity with the help of flexible staff.
The RHIAG Group is the Italian market leader and a fast growing company in the sale of automotive spare parts. New internal processes were introduced at the beginning of the year to increase productivity. These processes included the labelling of hundreds of products as well as the relocation and reorganization of the entire warehouse. The accomplishment of these tasks was only possible with the support of Coople and our pool of flexible staff.
Especially in their logistics department, RHIAG aims to work with the same flexible workers as much as possible to keep the onboarding cost for new workers low. The recruitment of such flexible workers is carried out by the respective department heads and not by the HR department, which means that, prior to using Coople, too much time had been spent on recruitment and personnel administration.
Their main challenges when they came to Coople can be summarised as:
- Fluctuating staffing needs due to varying business cycles
- Availability of the same flexible workers at all times, in order to keep onboarding costs low
- Too much time spent on recruiting and personnel administration, especially for flexible logistics staff
How did Coople help?
Throughout the year, the RHIAG Group relies on flexible staff to support its core teams during peak periods. Coople’s flexible employees allow permanent staff to be relieved of workloads. This enables our customer to maintain employee efficiency and increase productivity. In addition, department managers can fully focus on their core tasks again by outsourcing the recruitment and personnel administration of flexible logistics staff to Coople. Thanks to the favorites pool that has been built up, the company can always work with the same people who already know the internal processes and no longer need any further introductions.
Result: Flexible staff made a difference
- Availability & Quality: 24/7 access to a pool of favorites with 40 flexible employees
- Speed: Qualified applicants apply within minutes after job activation
- Recruitment outsourced: Flexible logistics staff is sourced via Coople to allow more time for core tasks
What the client said about us:
I appreciate the flexibility of Coople and think the concept is great. It’s the ideal solution for the RHIAG Group.
Head of Logistics, RHIAG Group Ltd.